Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pain V 3.0

I love being in pain. It's so exciting. I love walking around with my legs pulsing and telling me it hurts. The better part is that the Aleve i'm taking isn't really dulling the pain much. The heat on my leg does, so there is hope for me to not worry as much. I want this pain to go away. I want to feel like there really isn't nothing major wrong with me. Because it's getting to be that way. I feel like there is something major wrong, just like my sister knows there is something major wrong with his wrist. I am going bowling tomorrow, because I will never give that up. But, I am not going to play DDR, because i'm stupid, but not THAT stupid. I've decided that I will hopefully write a couple of articles i've been meaning to write at the alley tomorrow. I have so many ideas finally for articles to write, yet, if you read my post about irony being a bitch, then you know my situation. Anyway, I am at 4:24am. My plan didn't work last night, as I did fall asleep at 7am. So I am out to play MVP Baseball and listen to Pottercast (because I already finished all my Mugglecasts, so you Mugglecasters that don't read this, don't worry ;))

No comments: