Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bowling

Well, things are looking brighter I do believe. I went bowling tonight. Now you would think that isn't that big of a deal, but the thing is, my leg didn't kill me as much as it has been, especially since I am was actively playing the game the entire night. You think it isn't much to do to bowl, but you are moving arms and legs to slide, so my leg is moving around enough to maybe cause pain. Now, tomorrow... If you care, my scores were 85, 99, 110, 114, and 81. That's 489 for 5, which is above my average. If you are wondering why they are "so low", it's because it's candlepin bowling, the one with smaller balls and pins. I live in New England and candlepin is king in this area. That's all I got right now. But, I do ask that whoever the anonymous person is that is posting comments on my site... I would appreciate if you tell me who you are. I like to know who is actually viewing my blog.

No comments: