Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blog

*Parental Advisory Suggested: There is swearing in this blog, so be warned* I guess I'll get into a real blog place... This is my first attempt at a true blog. You won't find much here, just my random ramblings. I will probably post articles I write, my thoughts about video games, bowling, and wrestling, or whatever you really want me to rant about. About me: I am a news/content editor at a nice site called Zelda Universe. I am also a newly instated Webmaster/Admin of the forums. I have been with the site for almost four years, so I am (hopefully) somewhat respected. I hope. I am an active candlepin bowler. I am a gamer. I watch the WWE. I tend to ramble about these things, and have actually started writing articles about them. Mostly just for my own good mind, other times for others to read. My Zelda ones get published on ZU, but my wrestling ones are posted on my new wrestling forum for other wrestling fans to read. I need to promote that forum more though. That's all for now. More to follow.

No comments: