Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

Anger Management V 1.0

My anger has seemed to have resurfaced since I started working at Dunkin Donuts. That, my friends, is not a good thing. If you happen to know me very well, you know I have anger issues. I'm talking Serious. Anger. Issues. I hate getting angry, but when i'm there, any little thing can set me off and it's not that pretty. Example: Work today was one big anger issue. It seems that I might have to change my mind about management. If they want me to be one, I will just so that I can change that fucking schedule. We are busy during the afternoon, from about 3-7pm. So, there are only two of us on tonight from 3p-10p. Therefore, the place was trashed the whole night, we had to scurry the last few hours to get everything done, and I pretty much lost it all night. I was throwing cups in anger, threw a coolatta in the sink and got splashed, angry tones over drive-thru. The biggest anger issue was me breaking the ice coffee brew basket. Yea, I can't keep my anger issue in check there. I was close to having a breakdown. So, all in all, an AWESOME fucking shift. And don't get me started with the internet. I caused a really big shitstorm at ZU, that I am getting ready to hide in a big fucking ditch for a week. I started a war I didn't want to start, and they won't give it up even though I apologized. I don't want to start something with you guys, and yes, I know you're watching this, since you found it funny to post my info on your site. I don't want any trouble from you guys, I won't meddle in your site again. And with, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. Maybe it will ease the pain that has creeped back into my leg again. Fucking doctors don't know shit.

No comments: