Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Aftermath to Follow

It is now 3am in the morning and I haven't written up an aftermath about the PPV that happened last night. I just had to come on here and write this first:

I was 5 1/2 for 6 on the matches I knew about going into watching Smackdown tonight. But, I wouldn't really count the Divas match. That division is so fucked up it's not even funny.

I predicted pretty much the entire night down to a T. The only thing I got wrong? Ezekial Jackson won his match, but by DQ, thus not giving him the title. That was the only thing. I, of course, couldn't guess that Bret Hart would come out during the Lawler/Cole match, but I think that was a definite surprise for the crowd in Seattle.

Cena and Orton remain on top. Shocking.

But, I am off to bed for now. I will write more hopefully before Raw tomorrow night so I can write it unbias and without any knowledge of what did happen.

Night all.

No comments: