Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Videos: Near future?

I have been watching a lot of videos lately.  I mean, that's all I do at night most nights.  I also have been watching a lot of video blogs of people, since it seems to be a trend.

I am not a stranger to getting on camera for the nets.  I used to do video mailbags for Zelda Universe before I had Lily.  I think I am itching to get back in front of the camera and try and gather a persona on video again.  Since I am going to get into a profession that may require that I get on camera or radio, I think practice would be nice.

Also, I have a camera on my laptop that I have been trying to play with.  That's the whole reason I got it.  :-)

That is all.  Hopefully I can post one video blog a week.  That is wishful thinking, but I can wish.  :-)

No comments: