Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sickness

I must say that I underestimated the aftermath of my cold. I thought this sucker was more or less gone from my system, leaving behind a tickle in my throat and a tiny cough. I thought as much that I didn't take Nyquil last night, thinking I could get by au natural. Boy was I wrong. Of course, going to bed at 4am didn't help the situation either. I laid down at 4am, rolled over and tried to sleep. However, my cough thought otherwise. I was coughing pretty much every 10 minutes or so, that it actually kept me up for the next 4 hours. It got to the point where I said "fuck it" and gave up. It was now 8:30am, so it was pointless to try and sleep. However, every cloud has a silver lining. This actually finally allows me to start a resolution I was going to follow. That was, go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. You know, like a normal person does? Instead of going to bed from between the hours of 4-6am and waking between 12-2pm, I want to sleep between 12-2am and wake between 10-12pm. It is a start, considering the fact that I need to find a second job to pay for school and it will get me into the rhythm of actually going to school. That's right, haters, I am going back. All you non-believers can keep non-believing. I took statistics in high school and I know they most statistics are merely bullshit. So, take that. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: