Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Shameless/Career

Shameless self-promotion. I seem to be going in that direction. In Other Words This is based on the fact that I want to be a journalist/writer now. I have created that blog in order to get my somewhat lacking talents to the test. The blog is a simple blog. I will post news stories that interest me, why I posted them, and what I think about that story. I will not hold back, since it is my opinion. Hopefully, this works out for me and I am making the right career move. I really do like to write and really do want to write. But, I need to practice some more before I get back to school. I have also entertained the thought of freelancing some articles to Associated Content, the content site for the people. They pay you for articles, so I might get back on that wagon again. That's all I have for now.

No comments: