Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Doubt

There is one thing on my mind going into the month of November and that is doubt. I am beginning to doubt two things about myself and the NaNoWriMo thing. 1) I didn't even attempt the ZU one and 2) I am beginning to think my idea for my novel sucks. I've had the idea set in my mind since about August/September and the plot is becoming more and more clear. But, once again, a certain factor has come in and told me I suck. Which makes me start to wonder if I should ditch that factor. I won't mention my idea, since my ideas seem to be made into movies (I swear they are watching my dreams), but I don't know about it. My climax seems to be cliche, but I can't figure out a better one. The other climax I had was even more cliche than the one I have now. So, doubt it looming over my head. But, on top of that, the fact that I didn't even finish 1,000 words on ZU is looming as well. I didn't want to write for ZU at all, so that makes me wonder if I am going to get to 50,000 words next month. Maybe, since I had more time to prepare, I might have a better success with NaNoWriMo. Doubt. You are a very nasty bitch. And that's all I have to say.

No comments: