Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Writing

I have to be a real idiot. Two months, two novel(la)s. It's going to be fun. For those who don't know, there is a site online called NaNoWriMo, and it's an online challenge where you have to write a 50,000 novel in one month (the month of November). Those who make it to the end get an awesome banner and the satisfaction that you finished. Well, I plan to enter the challenge this year because I have an idea that I have wanted to write a story anyway. Not only that, but a ZU writer decided to start a ZuNoWriMo with a 30,000 novella in the same format on in October rather than November. So, that means, 80,000 words, 2 stories, two months. I am a fucking crazy person. But I love the challenge. Not to mention I work a full time job. So yea, it's going to be a crazy two months. That's all I got for now.

No comments: