Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spoilers

Spoilers. For those who do not know, a spoiler in a video game (or anything for that matter) is something that gives away some sort of plot or plot device in the game. It could be anything from a boss battle to the ending of the game itself. Which, unfortunately, I have the privelege of pointing them out to people on Zelda Universe. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to do what I do, but sometimes, there are the people who go too far. As of now, they have only been releasing things very early in the game, which I can take. It's basic gameplay and items that everyone will find once they start the game. It was some guy who decided to go past the Nintendo Ban (Nintendo issued a "embargo" of sorts for each week before release. Basically, to keep the hype up), and went to the fifth dungeon of the game. Posting basically the biggest spoiler to date; the image of the main antagonist in the game, Ganondorf. We all knew he is the game, that was confirmed. But, I wanted to see him for myself. I will manage. However, there was some good news this past week. After complaining each week that Sunday's were just a waste in my wallet, I finally placed in the Hi-Lo Jack. Not only that, but I placed first with my best five so far this week (but not overall). A 578 for 5 launched me finally into the top spot. Hopefully, I can keep the great bowling up for next week and place again (and grab some extra money with hi-singles as well.) That's all I got for now.

No comments: