Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Impatience

I am so Nintendo's bitch and I think I kinda like it. Nintendo's latest monster, the Nintendo Wii, is due out in 8 days time. The last week always seems to be the slowest since this is due out in that time as well. Now, i'm not going to lie to you. I am a very big Zelda fan with one flaw. I like the game, but can't find the time or motivation to finish them. Which, I hope, will all change with Twilight Princess. It is my New Year's Resolution (2 months in advance) to finish all the games that I own and that I haven't beaten. This is easier said than done because of the minor fact that I work a full-time job and I only have two days off a week. I can claim that I stay up until 4am and do nothing. It really shouldn't be an excuse. Which makes me think if I should take a vacation from the net for a month. Impatience. The one flaw that many people can have and I was stuck with it. 8 days? That's too god damn long. But, that's all I have to say.

No comments: