Pages

Monday, September 18, 2006

Danity Kane

Small update. I must say the Danity Kane sucks. Coming home from work last night, their new song came on the radio and I must say it put me in a very bad mood. If you have never heard of them, good, keep it that way. I've never really been a "rap" fan. Now, if you do know me, I will listen to a rap song every once in a while. But, Danity Kane is pretty much a female rap group. Now, I never understood rap posses and such, but a bonafide group? You can try to defend the fact that they aren't a rap group and that is bullshit. Because, even though they sound like they are singing, THEY ARE NOT. There is a beat behind them playing and they are produced by DIDDY and BAD BOY RECORDS. How much more proof do I need? They suck, don't listen, your ears will explode. That's all I have to say.

No comments: